“Raising Achievement and Enjoyment For All”
The main aims of the school are;
1. To give equal value and importance to the education of each individual child regardless of ability.
2. To allow equal opportunity to all especially in respect of access to the curriculum.
3. To give each pupil the opportunity to fulfil his or her potential, personally, socially and academically, within a rewarding and stimulating school environment.
4. To provide each pupil with a broad and balanced education, this will enable him/her to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge sufficient to adapt to a fast-changing world.
5. To promote within the child an understanding of religious and moral values of all cultures and to develop a caring environment based upon mutual respect and consideration for others.
6. To develop a sense of environment and community responsibility amongst the children.
7. To encourage pupils towards high standards of behaviour and self-discipline.